Day 2: Nine movies you love
*confession- I don't watch a lot of movies. Meh.
1. The Lion King. Fave of all faves
2. Pocahontas. First movie I ever owned.
3. Inception. Amazing movie.
4. Love and Basketball. Had to take it back but it was the love story back in the day.
5. Dreamgirls. Sang Listen at my senior concert in high school. Was nicknamed Beyoncé. True story. Lol
6. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. Don't judge me. I'm a goofy goober. (Rock!)
7. The Harry Potter Series. I'm not picking one. :p
8. For Colored Girls. That movie messed me up. But brilliant.
9. Up. It was adorable and it was the only movie I remember seeing with my siblings on my dad's side.
(How old am I...lol @ this list)